cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading games slow

angelxx.v
Honored Guest

Hello! So I am having trouble it says I'm installing a game but it's not downloading anything and it's only a 1gb game I tried downloading another game an that didn't work either I've tried re installing meta app, reebooting headset, and even factory resetting it and nothing has worked. I've given it about 4 hours and it's still stuck at 0B/1GB.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @angelxx.v! Are you having this issue downloading a game from within the headset, mobile application or the desktop application? Different sources may have different issues and we'll need to know which is specifically being used in order to provide accurate troubleshooting.

Feel free to shoot us a message through PM, and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!