cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finger tracking of the touch do not work

dengren
Sightseer
Today i  try to play  my new touch , then find a problem .  when i do the tutorial of oculus touch , a step display the tip ,"make fist and lift index finger" .  whatever i do ,can not  finish this step.   finger tacking is broken ? but the touch is new!

3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please submit a support ticket. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

raverave
Honored Guest

dengren said:

Today i  try to play  my new touch , then find a problem .  when i do the tutorial of oculus touch , a step display the tip ,"make fist and lift index finger" .  whatever i do ,can not  finish this step.   finger tacking is broken ? but the touch is new!

There are a few of us with this kind of issues. Please tell us if Oculus solve your problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought it 3 days ago, I started barbaro. Yesterday started with the problems of the fingers, but as some say in games like dead & buried works perfect and this has happened to a lot of people
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hace 3 dias que me lo compre, empezo barbaro. Ayer empeze con los problemas de los dedos, pero como dicen algunos en juegos como dead & buried funciona perfecto y esto le ha pasado a muchisimas personas