cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time and bugs, NullReferenceException

A94545
Honored Guest
I have huge problem. Since yesterday I'm trying to do my first project. I don't have any oculus product, but I just want to test it at Unity.

I was doing like in tutorials in web, e.g. like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcO-9scGvJs or simpler: just putting at scene plane, cube, OVRPlayerController... and doesn't work. I'm getting: NullReferenceException. I am using Unity since long time, I was making projects for Android so I'm not total noob . I was trying to reinstall SDK, I was trying it with two Unity version (4.6 and 5.0). I haven't more ideas.
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
The SDK won't work without the headset.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

yanmercal
Honored Guest
NullReferenceException indicates that you are trying to access member fields, or function types, on an object reference that points to null. That means the reference to an Object which is not initialized. More about....NullReferenceException

Mercal