cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free titles

savvito
Protege
Hi unfortunately having a half bad experience with ocullus support i want and still waiting for an answer i wanted to ask here so i can have some more publicly info available in case its needed. i have oculus and touch and unfortunetely since they say the swiss retailer is not official i cant get the free software which is false advertised is coming for free with every oculus touch activation ( text should be changed to comes for free with every oculus touch bought from official retailers aka oculus store from what i understood) .
 i want to buy a 3rd sensor i was thinking to buy again the oculus touch from here so i can get the software since when i see the value of the software + the costs of the camera is still worthing. but since i had a really bad experience with the support ( i am wondering why i do not even receive an email to evaluate the ticket like it happens with all companies) So is there a 100 percent guarantee that i will get the software if i order from oculus or will i have to go through the useless and painfull support case again?
can somone from the company commit on that? please free to check my account that i had bought also quite some software and therefore a repeating customer. 

8 REPLIES 8

savvito
Protege
really noboy from the support can confirm what i am asking? i guess they dont know themselves?

cybereality
Grand Champion
You'll have to submit support ticket for assistance. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

savvito
Protege
i did it already....... and i am waiting an answer to it since like 6-7 days....

savvito
Protege
thats why i say its bad having a ticketing system which does not closed the ticket and you cant submit a feedback on the ticket...... issues are staying around and your customers are just wasting time resbumiting the same issue again and again.... and from what i see on reddit depending on who you fall in for the same issue maybe you get an answer maybe not...

cybereality
Grand Champion
I see your ticket, and there are multiple responses from our agents. The ticket is closed now, and as far as I can tell, you've received the answer to your question. I understand it's not an ideal situation, but it appears you were sold a used product, and thus will not be able to redeem the free games, since someone else has already redeemed them. This can happen, for example, if another customer returns a used product to the store, and the store resells it as new. In this case, it is best to go back to the retailer where you purchased and request that they exchange for a new device. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybernettr
Superstar
Well I had to buy a brand new Rift because my original one stopped working and I already have the free games. Can I transfer the duplicate game credits to the OP?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Unfortunately, game entitlements cannot be transferred. 

savvito
Protege
how this is relevant to what i asked? first of all i have seen that some people in the reddit got them after retunring issue. 2nd in the descritpion you write bz activation which is wrong based on what you say on the ticket therefore is false marketing. 3rd i ask that if i base a 2nd touch to get the software directly from oculus.com there is a guarantree that the promised sofftware will be included. 

please make a better ticketing system cause i see from a lot of people you are lost in which pending is pending where...