cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

friends not working

dinoblackrose21
Honored Guest

I cant text my friend or join a party with him or send gifts to him but this has worked in the past before but it said that he had messaging turned off but we don't know how to turn it on can someone help me

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! Oh no, this is not what we wanted to hear. We want to make sure you are able to get connected with your friends in VR.

If you are trying to message them over Messenger in VR and are having this issue, it might be that they chose to not have their Facebook connected to their Meta account when setting it up. Since a Facebook account is required for Messenger, that could be why you are unable to message them this way. If you'd like to use Messenger still, make sure that both you and your friend have connected your Facebooks to your Meta accounts! However, you should still be able to connect with them over Chats in VR even if your Facebook isn't connected! 

If you are still having trouble with this this, then we do have somewhere you can go! Either you or your friend can get in touch with one of our amazing agents and get this set up.

Go ahead and click here and submit a ticket for this issue. We want you back on the VR world with us! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!