cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gear vr Execution of this query is blocked.

chencihang
Honored Guest

89506F4F-CEDA-4ACE-B36C-0C2A850C84D4.jpeg

omg!  gear vr All the software downloads of this
thing are

10 REPLIES 10

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hello there! Thank you for getting connected with us here at the Forums regarding your Gear VR app and want to get a better look into this. I was wondering if you were trying to download the app before? Does this happen only with this app? Or is this to add a new game? 

I want to make sure I can get a better look into this for you. I will be patiently waiting for your reply. 

We are all mad here.

i got same problem with all apps . 

Screenshot_20240106-160404_Oculus.jpg

Hey there! Please get connected with @MetaQuestSupport through PM to get a better look at this for you! 

We are all mad here.

Pavel-Skricka
Explorer

Does anyone found or know some kind of solution. I get reddit link, but the site mentioned there doesn't work https://www.reddit.com/r/GearVR/comments/13qwk7l/execution_of_this_query_is_blocked_bypass/  so the problem persist

Hi there, @Pavel-Skricka! Making sure you're able to enjoy your VR experience to the fullest is definitely a priority for us! Feel free to shoot us a PM, and we'll take a look into this for you from our side. Simply select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey, hey @Pavel-Skricka! We're checking in to make sure you were able to get that installation issue looked into, or if you've run into any further trouble with that at all. We want to make sure everything went smoothly for you along the way, so please don't hesitate to reach back out with a PM!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Tengo el mismo problema, no puedo descargar app o juegos de oculus, el mensaje es el mismo de las personas que lo reportaron, que debo hacer?

I don't know. The problem still persist. And In weeks they will end support for my product.

Pavel-Skricka
Explorer
  1. I hope there is still some change for fixing the problem soon
  2. As I see it's not only GearVR Problém maybe
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?