cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gefore gtx 1650

Marmota102
Honored Guest

i bought the quest 2 like 5 days ago and it was working fine with the link cable because where i lvie the prices are unacessible in usd so i can't ub ythem and also ecause it helps a lot so i bought some games and stuff but then after an update in software my gefore gtx 1650 sudenly is not supported ven tough i was using it minutes ago thats bs man im really mad with quest im thinking about refunding this thing like what's the reason to make it unavaliale and what do yall expect me to do?? buy a new gpu??????????? im tired of this **bleep** man

2 REPLIES 2

JMDaemon
Expert Protege

It does look like the 1650 is on the official unsupported video card list. Perhaps there was not a black list before, turning the list of unsupported video cards from a suggestion list to a requirement list. I do not think you will get an answer as to the official reason why, but it may be a customer support issues. Excessive number of people complaining because a card not on their supported list does not work well.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Marmota12, if you refer to this official list of supported GPUs, you will see that only the 1650 Super is supported and not the base model 1650. Just a reminder that you can still use the Quest 2 by itself without plugging it into a computer!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?