cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have touch but not the free titles.l i will get them if i order a 2nd pair of touch from oculus.com

savvito
Level 4
title says it all. its been a monnth trying to find it out but it seems oculus does not want my money.

so hoping that somone will eventually reply.

i have already touch but it seems that the games were claimed or whatever ( since i could not find anything after waisting time with ouclus support)

so i am thinking to buy again the controllers from oculus.com directly since like this i will get also a 3rd sensor which i think is good. will then i get the titles guaranteed or i will have the same issue ? can someone from oculus guarantee it?

thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Richooal
Level 12
The free games are only with the "Rift and Touch Bundle".

If you buy the Touch Controllers separately, there are no free games.

(unless I'm reading the Oculus site wrong)
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

cybereality
Level 15
The free titles come when you setup Touch controllers for the first time (whether you get the bundle or Touch separately). If you didn't get the titles, it either means the controllers were used (and someone else already redeemed the games) or there was a glitch on your account. I'm not sure why we couldn't help, but if you send me a private message I can double check. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Richooal
Level 12

The free titles come when you setup Touch controllers for the first time (whether you get the bundle or Touch separately).

That's interesting.
If you put Touch Controllers in your shopping cart, it shows no games.
If you put the bundle in, it shows the free games.

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
One thing to be careful of is that the free software binds to the account that is active when you first set up the touch controllers. If you have several accounts (different family members, etc) then only one gets the stuff.

Some people tried touch at work or at a friend's house first, and it bound to a wrong account. That almost happened to my workplace. They bought Touch and loaned it (and the CV1) immediately to a staff member overnight, without knowing that if he created his own personal account, he'd get the games instead of the college Oculus account. Luckily he didn't have time to even unpack them and just returned them the next day. I quickly grabbed them and set them up on the proper account.

It's MUCH safer to use codes to unlock games.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

savvito
Level 4
still no answer to my question if i buy it direactly form oculus will i get the games or not? i send a message to cyberreality but of course he never replied... really oculus guys service needs to be impoved... 

savvito
Level 4

The free titles come when you setup Touch controllers for the first time (whether you get the bundle or Touch separately). If you didn't get the titles, it either means the controllers were used (and someone else already redeemed the games) or there was a glitch on your account. I'm not sure why we couldn't help, but if you send me a private message I can double check. Thanks.

I had send you a private message but still no answer. can someone guarantee me that if i buy the touch (again) from oculus i will get the games as well?

thankls 

cybereality
Level 15
Yes, if you buy a new set of Touch controllers from a supported retailer, you will get the free games. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

flexy123
Level 9
You always get the free titles if you connect Touch and they hadn't been used/registered before. Bundle or not, doesn't matter.