cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

head tracking

milfrid_cubicle
Honored Guest

Hi, I'm having some trouble with our Quest 2.  It doen't matter if I am in game, home screen or air link gaming, it seems to have trouble with turning my head.  For example, in the home screen if I turn left or right, all of a sudden it glitches and the menu screen is in front of me in the distance and only white.  One of my "hands" with the controller can be seen next to it, either hand depending which way I turn my head.  If I focus on the white screen it all snaps back.  For another example, in Skyrim Vr, all of a sudden I will be facing the opposite direction and my hands will be all weird and then it snaps back to correct, only to do it again in a few seconds.  Camera lenses are all cleaned, light in the room, etc.  I just downloaded the new drivers on the weekend, did that do it?

2 REPLIES 2

milfrid_cubicle
Honored Guest

Also, even trying to draw a boundary doesn't work, all of a sudden it will be off in front and to the right, just like the menu screen

Hey there! We understand you're having issues with drawing a boundary. Let's work together to see if we can get the issue resolved.  We suggest that you do a factory reset on your device to see if that fixes the issue. Make sure you enable Oculus cloud Backup before the rest. If the issue still persist, please contact us at customer support to see what else we can do for you.  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!