cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me

kingofbento64
Level 2

my quest wants me to go to www.meta/setup in order to enter the passcode it gave me but, when i go there, theres nowhere to enter the code at so now i cant use my quest 2, cant even login on a different account, what can i do? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @kingofbento64! It appears that you are having some issues with getting logged into your account. We definitely understand how worrisome that can be and we'd love to help you get this issue resolved! Can you please go here, click on Edit next to "Sessions - Manage where you're logged in", and then click LOG OUT OF ALL SESSIONS. After you've done that, please try to log back in and see if it generates a new code for you to input. If this doesn't work for you, please reach out to our Customer Support team by clicking here and we'll be able to troubleshoot with you further. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @kingofbento64! Just keeping an eye on you, we'd like to know if you were able to log back into your Meta Quest account, please let us know how it went so that we can determine whether any further action are required.