cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help my downlaod speed is very slow

mikaa475
Honored Guest

helpp guyss when i downlaod/update a game its very slow and only kbs and not mbs i need help i did a factorc reset and its still dont work i jst want to playy please can anyone help meeeee

3 REPLIES 3

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@mikaa475 Hey hi. Just thought I'd give a bit of insight on this. 

If you're currently having some issues with download/update speed, it would be something that's more network related than hardware. 

Some things you could give a shot are as follows:

1. Unplug the router for roughly 20-30 seconds and plug it back in.
  2. Try a different network.
  3. Check to make sure there aren't that many devices already connected to the internet. (Speed generally goes down with more devices)
  4. Move closer to the router if possible.

You can also always do an internet speed test to see how fast it should be.

Hope this gets you the answers you were looking for! 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

BmoreVRBaller
Honored Guest

its not the speed of the my network. my network speed is 149mbps. the headset is processing at 10mb per 10 second. is there a way to change te network speed fpr the headset. i thought that updating browser would work, but it doesn.

Hey there BmoreVRBaller! We understand how downloading games can be a hassle. No worries, we can definitely guide you towards getting this issue resolved. Below we've provided some steps you can try:  

• Please check if you are using 5g network and not 2g network, if you are please change from 2g to 5g
  • Disconnect other devices in the home for more available bandwidth 
  • Check the space available on the device

Let us know if this information helped with downloading apps. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!