cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I transfer my resident evil 4 save data from my quest 2 to my quest pro ?

Bee_rad1911
Explorer

10 REPLIES 10

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @Bee_rad1911. Resident Evil 4 is an app that supports cloud save. So you game progress should be saved when you login to your Quest Pro.

All you need to do is make sure your Cloud Backup is turned on. 

Here is an article that explains how to: https://www.meta.com/help/quest/articles/in-vr-experiences/oculus-features/cloud-sync/

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I did reset both devices, my quest 2 and quest pro. Did not work . Also Uninstaller re4 on pro then reinstalled it. Still didn't work

Bee_rad1911
Explorer

It's working fine on quest 2. Just will not load to pro. I did turn off and on the cloud saves on both. Also did not work

Hey @Bee_rad1911! Can you try logging out of both devices? Then only log into your Meta Quest Pro and see if the app shows up. And also make sure Cloud Backup is on on both devices.

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

Hey @Bee_rad1911! Were you able to see your app in your Quest Pro?

Yes and I  can only start a new game. The load game option is darkened and can't be selected.  I saved a game and it loads fine but it's only on pro. Then I deleted and tried to upload from cloud and nothing comes.

All other games I've tried work fine on pro. The cloud save is working far as I can tell, it's only re4 that is not working 

That is odd @Bee_rad1911. Have you tried a factory reset on the Quest Pro?

Cain_Bloodbane
Adventurer

I have the same issue, but its not only RE4, its also Bonelab, The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners and more. But another problem with RE4, is I am trying to do the backup manually with SideQuest, but I cannot find RE4. I guess it has a pretty obscure package name.