Honored Guest

how do i watch 3d movies

2 REPLIES 2

oculusness
Heroic Explorer

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @leecarf67! Are you trying to watch something specific or just 3D content in general? I'm not sure you'll be able to watch true 3D videos on a Meta Quest device as that requires a specific type of screen that the Meta Quest devices don't have. If your looking for 360 videos, I think there are some on the Meta Quest TV app, but I'm not sure that it's easy to watch your own videos through that app. For watching content that you've downloaded, I'd recommend Bigscreen for this, as you can connect it to your PC and view your videos there! If you give some more details, I might be able to help you out a bit more!

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?