cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fix : your computer doesn't meet the updated minimum specifications which can lead to poor

tamer.elgohari
Honored Guest
My Laptop is :Asus ROG Strix SCAR 18 Gaming Laptop
I purchased quest pro , and I am getting this error whenever i launch the app :

your computer doesn't meet the updated minimum specifications which can lead to poor experience in vr

ere is my laptop specs : 
SKU 608709
Manufacturer Number G834JYN6035W
processor type Intel Core i9-13980HX (13th Gen)
graphics card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 (16 GB)
display type QHD+ Display
display size 18"
operating system Windows 11
product type Gaming Laptop
model/chipset number GX650
model series SERI_16831
generation/release 2023
color Black
operating system architecture 64 bit
processor speed P-core: 2.2 - 5.6 GHz/E-core: 1.6 - 4.0 GHz
VR (virtual reality) enabled VR Enabled
capacity 2 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
RAM 32 GB RAM
connectivity technology Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
ports HDMI/USB 3.2/USB-C/RJ-45/Audio Combo Port
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @tamer.elgohari. We know how excited you are to use your new Quest Pro. Based on our assessment, your system meets all the necessary requirements. If you want to double-check them, you can find the system requirements by following this link. It's important to keep your graphics driver up to date and connect your headset to the GPU. Additionally, ensure that your GPU is given priority. If you require any additional help, please feel free to send us a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi @tamer.elgohari. We were just reaching out to you to see if you were still in need of any help with fixing the error you were getting about your system not meeting the necessary requirements. If you'd like us to look into this further for you, please send us a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!