cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant parrer my meta quest 2

anettejensen
Honored Guest

when i wanna to parrer my new meta quest it will not let me parrer it i keep getting a error what shoud i do i have try everthing 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anettejensen. We see you are having issues pairing your headset to your phone. We can understand how troublesome this may be and are here to assist you all that we can. Just so we don't ask you to do something you have already tried again, can you list what you have already attempted? 

A good troubleshooting step we can provide in the meantime is to:

• Clear your Bluetooth cache.
  • Check to see if the headset is adequately charged.
  • And try moving to an area with not a lot of devices that can interfere with signal when pairing.

Hope this was helpful and to hear from you soon.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anettejensen. We see you are having issues pairing your headset to your phone. We can understand how troublesome this may be and are here to assist you all that we can. Just so we don't ask you to do something you have already tried again, can you list what you have already attempted? 

A good troubleshooting step we can provide in the meantime is to:

• Clear your Bluetooth cache.
  • Check to see if the headset is adequately charged.
  • And try moving to an area with not a lot of devices that can interfere with signal when pairing.

Hope this was helpful and to hear from you soon.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i try everthing i saw on your help about it and i was trying to delet the meta app and download it again i also try to turn off bluetooth and turn it back again but still did not work 

Okay @anettejensen, seeing as those steps did not help, lets move on to more advance steps.

To restart your headset:

1. With your headset on and powered on, press and hold the power button on the right side of your headset until you see the Power off screen.
  2. Select Restart. Your headset will turn off and then turn back on.

If you're unable to restart your headset:

1. Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds. This will manually turn off your headset.
  2. Wait 30 seconds.
  3. Press and hold the power button until your headset turns back on.

If that doesn't work, you can clicking here to get factory resetting steps and let us know if any changes occur.

it will still not let me can it be bc i am using the hotspot bc the roter is 4 blocks away from me can that be the reason 

Hi @anettejensen. Yes, please try again when you have established a strong and secure connection for this process to go smoothly. Let us know once you have tried that.

and it will not work if i put in the cable to the pc then it will go away idk if that will work bc is i have to do it close to the ruter i have to ask the boss first 

Hey anettejensen, you mentioned that you are receiving error messages when trying to connect. We ask that you send a screenshot of this error message to our Online Support Team so that they can look deeper into this and provide you with more advanced and thorough troubleshooting options. You can connect and open a ticket with them using this link here