cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need help wit hblade and sorcery nomad badly.

jacksVRIshere
Honored Guest

So bascically when I tried to update my blade and sorcery game from U11 to U12 it wasnt working so I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it but fore some reason it went back to before 2022. Im not jokingI loaded in and I was stuck in the cabin, could leave the house and it said that "crystal hunt will be available in 2022." I have no idea how this happend especially since I didnt own blade and sorcery in 2021 so I have no idea how it went back in time. Ive tried uninstalling it, factory resetting my headset and nothing has helped. please help me with this terrible bug!

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @jacksVRIshere! That's so strange what happened with your game; we really want to help you out with this. Is there an update you are able to do currently for the game?

If so, does that resolve the issue?

Also, try rebooting your headset by doing the following:

• Make sure the power is fully off and the device is fully charged
  • Hold down the volume down and power buttons at the same time until you see a menu
  • On the menu select boot or reboot
  • Highlight boot or reboot (to scroll use the volume up and down buttons)
  • To select this option use the power button to do so
  • This will prompt your device to restart

If you are still having some trouble please let us know!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jacksVRIshere! We just wanted to check back in and see if rebooting your headset helped. Please let us know so we can provide further assistance if needed! We'll be patiently waiting for your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?