cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i recieved refarbished oculus instead my previews one but it doesnt connect to the controllers or my

amir0401
Explorer

Last month i have recieved a refarbished oculus instead the one that i sent back. the new oculus is not connected or recognized by the app (even that i entered the code) and cannot connect to the controllers even that i tried everithing that mentioned in all the forums

4 REPLIES 4

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Heyo @amir0401! Seems like quite the issue you've got there. The good news is, we have been seeing this and are currently working towards a solution. We do have a couple of steps to test out through this link here.

If that doesn't seem to work, please don't hesitate to voice any and all information you may have on this through this thread

We immensely appreciate your patience and understanding! 🙂

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

amir0401
Explorer

Hi , i have managed to fix the issue, as someone here explain i have installed the ADB on my computer and updated the version of the oculus , after that the issue has been solved.

amir0401
Explorer

yuooculus fix.png

amir0401
Explorer

the file that I shared above is how to fix the issue

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?