cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i replaced my broken headset and have no access to it. now i cant share purchased apps with my new 1

Nikko_Sensei
Honored Guest

it says i can only share app on one device. i have no access to the one device . How do i delete the other device ?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Nikko_Sensei. Thanks for contacting us. We understand that you're having issues accessing your apps on your new device. We 'd love to assist you further with this and get you back to the game. 

Please go to https://secure.oculus.com/mydevice/. Then go to auth.met.com/settings on your mobile or PC and log out. After that please try logging in as normal. This should allow you to log out of your other device and login to the new one.  

If the issue persist please reach out so that we can look further into this. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It was corrected for me! Someone on your side logged me out of all devices so I was able to setup my new device. Thank you! 

No problem! We're always here to help. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!