cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i wish to refound a game from oculus

flopy_UwU
Honored Guest

i buy a game and i want to refound it and get my money back to oculus acount or bank 

sorry for bad inglesh 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey flopy_UwU! Happy Friday. 

We understand you're requesting for a refund, would you be able to share with us the game/app you would like refunded? We would also like to provide you with this link here. This article walks with you on how to request an automated refund for the game/app you're requesting. 

We want to also lay out the steps on how to request an automated refund down below: 

To return a Meta Quest app using the Oculus app:

1. Open the Oculus companion app on your phone.
  2. Tap Menu
  3. Tap Settings
  4. Tap Purchase History 
  5. Select the app you want to return then tap Request Refund. 

Once you have requested the refund, our team will look over your request and email you back with an update. Please keep in mind, you will not be eligible if you have played the game for more than 2 hours and if it has been more than 14 day after your purchase. Please don't hesitate to Private Message us if you need further assistance with this process. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We got your back! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?