cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inital airlink wont work

jesusp1080
Honored Guest

I just got my quest 2 and trying to connect it through air link the app tells me to turn it on and turn on air link, I do so and in the settings in the headset its turned on and press confirmed. But the app wont continue to set it up in the app. On the bottom is the window i see on my pc

this is what the PC app looks likethis is what the PC app looks like

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey jesusp1080! Please verify that your connected to the same network on both devices, as well as making sure that your accessing the settings through 'Experimental Features'.

If you have confirmed your network connection, please submit a support ticket with us here! We'd like to get to the bottom of this for you.

Please reference any previous tickets and this post when you submit as well! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Valadares_l
Explorer

Im having the same problem, i enable Experimental Features, and im in the same network. I tried hard reset the oculus and anyting works. i have check a lot about it but anything solve my problem :c

Hi Valadares_l! We're sorry to see you're having some issues launching Air Link. We want to provide you with the best practices we suggest when attempting to use Air Link. If these still do not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket so we can look into this further with you. 😊👍

Best Practices:

• Have your PC connected to Router/Access Point via Ethernet cable
  • Headset should be connected to Wi-Fi via 5GHz band (AC or AX)
  • Router in the same room as the headset or in line-of-sight, and at least 1m (3.3ft) off the ground
  • Non-mesh network configuration
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I'm Following all best Practices and im still getting the issue reported, i will try the support ticket. Other information i have is that issue start, i think, in 0.37 version after the airlink is no longer beta.