cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this the offical oculus support email?

garyjaki
Honored Guest

is this the offical oculus support email support@oculusvr.com?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @garyjaki

That is in fact the email address that our Support Team will reach out to you on once you already have submitted a support ticket. You can't start a ticket by emailing them there (you'll have to visit our support site here for that), but that is how they will interact with you on an email ticket! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @garyjaki

That is in fact the email address that our Support Team will reach out to you on once you already have submitted a support ticket. You can't start a ticket by emailing them there (you'll have to visit our support site here for that), but that is how they will interact with you on an email ticket! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Rodrepo
Honored Guest

I can't get into my office account on my other phone either using my Instagram or Facebook

rodney perry

Hey @Rodrepo! We know how it feels losing access to an account, it's never a fun situation to be in! We'd love to help get this resolved for you. We'd like a bit more clarification on the issue you're having, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're here to help!

Hi there, just checking in to see if you still need assistance accessing your account. We're always here to help!

the support ticket raising system does not work. how to get support ????? Please help i have account problems and cant login

I am still unable to contact meta concerning my oculus.  Please provide an email address I can use to contact support.  It is concerning an a gift card I am unable to redeem.  

Hello. I need help redeeming a gift card. The gift card I received was for my oculus 2. I received a 16 digit activation code however when I try to redeem, I am asked to input a 25 digit code. Please assist or provide me with a support contact. Thank you 

Howdy there, @MrRam31! Not to worry, we'll be pleased to assist you and check on what's happening to your gift card. Please send us a private message so that we can assist you further. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey there! We're keeping an eye on you and wondering if you still need any further assistance redeeming your gift card. If you do, Please send us a private message, and we'll be more than delighted to continue assisting you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.