cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meta air link loads forever. my pc meets requirements.

donjonson11
Honored Guest

everything in the oculus app and in the headset indicates they are connected and working properly but when I launch to connect to air link.,  I get the back screen and the 3 loading dots forever. nothing happens.

this is consistent after many reboots of both pc and headset,
I tried disconnecting headset and re-pairing.  

still no luck,  this used to work all the time

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks like you're having trouble with the Link System @donjonson11, that's definitely a pesky thing to have trouble with - let's fix this together! First, please be sure to check if your PC meets all the requirements, be sure your drivers are updated and check for any Windows updates you may need.

If everything is updated and requirements are met, please try the troubleshooting steps below.

Repair the Oculus PC Application

1. Go to https://www.meta.com/quest/setup/ and click Download software.
  2. Select Repair.
    • If Windows asks you if you’re sure you want to open this file, click Yes.
    • If Windows Defender prompts Windows protected your PC, click More info and then click Run anyway.
    • If your antivirus software restricts the file from opening, temporarily disable your AV and continue.
    • Please remember to re-enable your antivirus software once you've completed the repair.
  3. Allow the repair process to run, download and install.
  4. Launch the Oculus PC app.

If this doesn't assist with the issue, we suggest following these steps to gather your Oculus Logs and then Submit a Ticket with us. We'll be able to look at those logs and help further within that platform!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!