cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx bikes won't open on my quest2

seppe486
Honored Guest

Hello everyone i got this problem where i just can't open mx bikes on my quest2.

When i open it it just opens on my pc screen but not in my vr in my vr it just says steamclientloader and under that loading and it just does not open but it does open on my pc and i hear the sound via my headset but it just said loading.

feel free to help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @seppe486! We heard that you're reporting an issue with a Steam game that is not launching on your Meta Quest 2 headset. We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible, so we can provide a little information! 

For playing games through PC VR, we first ask that you check the minimum system requirements for Quest Link and Air Link. If your setup does meet these requirements, from that point, we recommend contacting Steam's support team, as side-loading and third-party platforms, such as Steam, are better supported by their developers, and we want to make sure that you're receiving the best support that you can!

We hope this information helps! If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @seppe486! We heard that you're reporting an issue with a Steam game that is not launching on your Meta Quest 2 headset. We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible, so we can provide a little information! 

For playing games through PC VR, we first ask that you check the minimum system requirements for Quest Link and Air Link. If your setup does meet these requirements, from that point, we recommend contacting Steam's support team, as side-loading and third-party platforms, such as Steam, are better supported by their developers, and we want to make sure that you're receiving the best support that you can!

We hope this information helps! If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hello thanks a lot for reacting, 

i reached out to you guys becouse steam did not support that game they said i got to go to the game developer.

and he did not react to me so i dont know what i got to do now.

what do you guys recommend try asking steam again or asking the game developer?

Thank you so much for giving us an update! It sounds like the game developer will be your best bet in this case. We hope that they're able to figure this one out for you! We will be here if you need anything else!

they still did not react and i send the mail like 9 days ago so idk 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand wanting to get back on the track as soon as possible. The best course of action would be to get in touch with the developer for additional assistance. The MX Bikes support team can be contacted here. We appreciate your time, and have a wonderful weekend!

i got in toutch 2 times they never answered but ill try it again.

but i like youre service a lot you guys react fast you keep it short so good job.

DONT SPY ON ME MARK nah im jk i like youre service a lot

seppe486
Honored Guest

can i review yall somewere

Happy to be of assistance, @seppe486! We hope that you are able to hear back from the developers for additional assistance. If you need assistance with anything else please do not hesitate to reach back out to us. Have a wonderful weekend! 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?