Did you mean: 

my brother has the new ui i dont

d1g1ta10ne
Explorer

i got everything i wanted thank you

7 REPLIES 7

RoastPork
Retired Support

Features that come with new updates often rollout to all users on a gradual basis so the feature should eventually reach you.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

d1g1ta10ne
Explorer

It's 2023 and I've waited and waited and waited and never saw the new UI ever since a month ago, And the funny thing is I also don't have the camera settings as well 

EDIT just got the new quest 2 ui i wanted but not the camera settings maybe i should wait more longer for more.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @d1g1ta10ne! We know how upsetting it is to not have all the features you would like for your device and would be happy to look into this with you! 

• Have you checked to see if your headset is up-to-date?
  • Could you please clarify what camera settings you mean?

Please provide as much information as you can about what you are experiencing. Once we have more information, we will be able to help you further! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

The camera settings where you can make your videos 1080p and have 36 fps with the image stablilzation

Hey there, @d1g1ta10ne! Thanks very much for getting back to us! The new updates are on a slow rollout so they'll be available to some before they are for others. Give it some time and you should see it once it rolls out to you! You can also try switching to the public test channel as well! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i got the advanced creator settings you were talking about thank you