cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my controllers are not pairing

JustKaii
Honored Guest

Hello guys, ive had my oculus quest 2 for around 2 years now. 

yesterday my right controller stopped pairing? i decided to unpair both controllers but now my LEFT controller is blinking 3 white flashes. My RIGHT controller is having 3 fast flashes, 3 slow flashes and 3 fast flashes again.

i tried pairing my controllers but everytime it says that i have a firmware update and as soon as it finishes it disconnects instantly.

can anyone help me since now i am stuck in the setup after ive put my headset in factory reset and i cant do anything.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist to you with this! At this time, we would like to suggest removing the batteries for 2-3 minutes. Also we'd like to ask if you performed the factory reset from the mobile application or the headset.

If removing the battery does not work and the reset was performed from the app please feel free to reach out to us via private message.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward to providing further assistance if necessary.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!