cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no profile, no game library, quest 2 is brick

GaryTheSnail420
Honored Guest

I turned on my quest today and the library is empty I have no access to my profile all it says is “unable to connect try again later” on the Oculus app I can’t run a game from my phone expecting it to boot up because it says error. i’ve tried resetting, I’ve tried power off, I’ve gone to forums and videos to no avail. I know this is a problem happening within the last few days. HELP HELP HELP

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thank you for bringing this to our community! Your library missing must be frustrating so let's see what we can find to solve this for you. Try logging out of your Oculus app, deleting it, reinstalling it and logging back into it. Hopefully that will solve this. If it doesn't please submit a support ticket here and kindly include all of the troubleshooting steps that you have taken. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ExtricatedRay
Honored Guest

I had a similar issue back in November. I was looking forward to some Beat Saber and nothing was loaded. I couldn’t even change my VR home room background. I ended up factory resetting along with logging out of my Oculus App. After I got it up and running, it wouldn’t let me download what I had already purchased. I let it sit for about an hour and it managed to download all my files back onto the Oculus from the cloud. Everything started working again but unfortunately I lost all my scores and Campaign in Beat Saber since those don’t get saved to the cloud.