cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculud white dots blank screen

cobra0566
Honored Guest
I put on my headset to see a blank screen with a bunch of white dots i dont know what is happening and i would like to prevent it and know how to solve it faster when it happens
4 REPLIES 4

WitnessShadowz
Protege
Can you link me a picutre so i can see what it looks like

WitnessShadowz
Protege
Ok so actually it is pixels moving around, don't worry there is a fix just move your usb 3 into a different port

cobra0566
Honored Guest
its the go its not the rift there is no ports

justiceinc
Protege
I've started getting the same thing in the past few weeks. Waking from sleep, I see a black screen with a pattern of alternating white dots and x's, with no head tracking. Doesn't respond to controller or any HMD buttons. The only solution I've found is holding the power button until it shuts off - it doesn't even do the shut down process, indicating the system must be fully and completely crashed. If anyone knows what causes it, or even if Oculus has acknowledged they are aware of the issue, I'd like to know!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?