cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus 2 ganes and acc

thatfoolz
Honored Guest

how do i get the game i got on my oculus/app to also show up on my pc oculus app?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya! If you check a game listed in the Oculus store, you'll see which platform the game supports. Sometimes, a game will support both Quest 2 and Rift S (the PC version of a game), but many games will only support one or the other. 

If you want to let us know which game you're having issues with, we can provide more clarification! Here's a photo with where you can see which platform the game supports:

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We just wanted to check in with you real quick and see if what we mentioned helped you out yesterday. Please let us know if we can help further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

What’s the difference between rift and rift s and it’s for beat saber I hav w the game on my oculus but it dosent show on my pc oculus acc

Oh, gotcha! That would be because Beat Saber isn't on our list of cross-buy compatible games. The Rift/Rift S is our other headset platform specifically for PCVR use, so naturally, it has its own Rift library. Cross-buy compatible games are games that are only bought once, but are offered on both the Quest and Rift library for the user. Since Beat Saber isn't on that list of cross-buy compatible games, you would need to re-purchase it on the Rift library to use it in PCVR.

Hope this helps!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?