cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus app not connecting to oculus quest 2

NINJAFARTDUST
Honored Guest

can any body help me im trying to access my software files on my oculus quest and i try to do oculus link and air link and it searches non stop not finding my pc and does any body know how to access your game software files

3 REPLIES 3

JBelen
Honored Guest

I'm experiencing the same issue of endless "searching for your . . . " when trying "Quest Link" either using the supplied cable or wirelessly (both laptop and vr headset in the same WiFi network). Already hard reset my Quest 2 headset, reset my Wifi router, Restart my Laptop . . . but same issue . . . I just got this Quest 2 vr headset 5 hours ago and this is where I'm stuck right now 😞 . . . . btw, also setup Met Quest mobile app and it sees the VR headset and displays my WiFi network's name.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @NINJAFARTDUST! We'd love to lend a hand with using PCVR! We see you are having some trouble accessing the software files. Before we move forward, have you tried to access the software files already? If not, we have some steps that may be a good guide on how to do so. Click here for more information. 

We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, hey @NINJAFARTDUST! We're checking in to make sure you were able to get those files transferred, or if you've run into any further trouble with that at all. We'd like to make sure everything went smoothly for you along the way, so please don't hesitate to reach back out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!