cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus game goes from installing to not installed

polterpup11
Level 2

On my Meta Quest 2 when ever I try to install blade and sorcery nomad, when the download completes it goes from Installing to Not installed and I'm really frustrated. i tired installing from the store, rebooting. I checked the storage and saw i had 47gb which means i was good, so i don't know what's going on.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, thank you for bringing this to our attention! It's unlikely that our users can't install recently purchased games. This can definitely be tedious and we like to help out. Seeing that you've done most of the troubleshooting steps on your own,

The last thing to try is a factory reset. Use these steps to enable cloud back up before you do this. Refer to this article for steps to factory reset the headset. If you're still having issues with installing the game, we'd like you to send us a private message.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again, @polterpup11!

We just wanted to follow up and see if you were able to get Blade and Sorcery Nomad to install or if you needed a helping hand. If you still need a hand, go ahead and send us a PM and we'll dive into this and see what we can do!

We look forward to hearing from you.