cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus link impossible to launch a game

BulleDelta064
Honored Guest

Hello, I have a problem when I try to launch a vr game on my quest 2 with the oculus link the game starts to launch but makes me go back to the screen with the blue mountains, and an hourglass icon is displayed, it tells me that the game is in use but the game is not displayed and having looked for how to solve this problem I can't find it.
Thank you for your answer.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand you're having a hard time launching games while using a link cable. We'd be happy to look into this with you. First, let's make sure your PC meets the requirements for PCVR gaming. If you do meet the requirements, we suggest making sure your drivers are up to date. You can find the steps to check for updates here

If you need further assistance with getting your games to launch, just let us know! We'll do everything we can to get you squared away. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again! We're checking in to make sure you're able to launch your games while using Oculus Link. We're still here if you need us!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, it not worked i cant fond why, After vérification that i have the required setup and pilot i retry but nothing, one more time my game dont want to launch.

Thks for the response

Hi there! Thank you for that update. We're sorry to hear you're still unable to launch games while using Oculus Link. Now, we'd like to ask that you gather your logs and submit them in a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at what could be causing this issue.

You can find the steps to collect your logs here, and you can reach out to our support team here. Please include the details of your issue and any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and one of our agents will gladly assist you further.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?