cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus link not working

K1NGBOB
Honored Guest

I bought a laptop a couple of weeks ago it's a Lenovo legion 5 15ach6a it has a rtx 3050ti, a amd 7 5000, and an interrogated Radeon graphics and it says all works are 3.1, 3.2 about a week ago I used oculus link to play some rift game and it worked just fine now when I am trying to load the oculus home for the oculus link it has 3 dots and won't progress when I launch steamvr and launch a game I cans see the game on my laptop but not on the headset like it is having visual problems or something can anybody please help me with this issue we have tried to turn on only the rtx and it still gives me this issue also when I launch the oculus app on my laptop it say it doesn't meet the required specs but it does, we have restarted both the laptop and oculus but it still does the same thing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

K1NGBOB
Honored Guest

lol i feel so dumb i went to the rtx setting and the nvidia control panel and that is were we changed the display mode to rtx but we found a setting for 3d setting and turned it to prefer the rtx rather than interrogated and turned vr always on

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

K1NGBOB
Honored Guest

lol i feel so dumb i went to the rtx setting and the nvidia control panel and that is were we changed the display mode to rtx but we found a setting for 3d setting and turned it to prefer the rtx rather than interrogated and turned vr always on

Hey @K1NGBOB we see you were having an issue with your Oculus Link and not seeing your game on your headset. We understand your laptop meets the minimum requirements to use Oculus Link. From your reply to your post, can we assume that you have corrected your issue or are you still in need of assistance? 👀

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

How did you get it to work with the RTX 3050ti?

While we support the RTX 30series, since it is still new, we are currently working on fully optimizing our system with it! Because of this, there might be some interruptions while using our PC app, which is what is used with the Oculus Link.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?