Hey there @tiel.callebaut! We see you're having some issues with the Cable Link. We're devastated to hear this. We'd be happy to look into this for you!
And @user_901925786032222 has some great tips there. Thanks!
So we can get a better view of your system, will you please gather the Oculus logs and contact Meta Store Support at https://metaque.st/Support to open a ticket. Please attach the logs for further review!
How to collect logs:
1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
*The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop-down list.
5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.