cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus link

tiel.callebaut
Level 2

So I buyed a link cable and in the beginning everything was fine until I started messing with the oculusDebugTool.exe. Now my games are stuttering and its unplayable. 

Tielll
3 REPLIES 3

tiel.callebaut
Level 2

And when I try to test my usb connection it says 368Mps.

Tielll

If the problems started when you changed settings using the debug tool a sensible starting point would be to reset all the debug tool settings to their defaults. Your USB cable sounds like it's running at USB2 speeds - is it a genuine USB 3.x cable in a 3.x port?

Hey there @tiel.callebaut! We see you're having some issues with the Cable Link. We're devastated to hear this. We'd be happy to look into this for you!

And @user_901925786032222 has some great tips there. Thanks!

So we can get a better view of your system, will you please gather the Oculus logs and contact Meta Store Support at https://metaque.st/Support to open a ticket. Please attach the logs for further review!

How to collect logs:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
 *The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop-down list.
5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.