cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus quest 2 dont start

Penguin_gtag
Honored Guest
good morning, when I turn on oculus quest 2 it keeps showing me the meta symbol and it doesn't let me do anything and it doesn't go on, I tried to drain the battery, charge it but nothing changes. I hope you answer me as fast as possible, thank you
 I tried to drain the battery, charge it but nothing changes. I hope you answer me as fast as possible, thank you
1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Penguin_gtag, we know it sucks when things aren't working as intended. No worries though, as we'd be glad to help you with that issue today!

We see that you've attempted several troubleshooting methods involving draining the battery, and would like to thank you for attempting to resolve the issue yourself beforehand. Would you be willing to try factory resetting the device via the mobile app to see if that'd resolve the issues you're experiencing? Reach back out to us at your earliest convenience to let us know if anything changes!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!