cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus quest referral

Ghostalicious0011
Honored Guest

I want to purchase an oculus quest 2 (I live in Germany) and my friend send me a referral (Netherlands). When I open it, it just shows me invalid country. Can you please help me with that? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Ghostalicious0011! We can definitely understand your concern with being unable to accept the referral link that you're friend sent you. While we realize this isn't the answer you were hoping for, you would have to be in the same country as your friend to accept their referral link. Below we'll list out the requirements to be eligible for the Quest 2 referral program for your convenience: 

• To make a referral link, you must have a registered Quest or Quest 2.
  • The new account cannot already be associated with a Meta Quest 2 product.
  • The referral recipient must be registering a new Meta Quest 2 (not refurbished, and not previously registered to another account)
  • Both accounts must be in the same region and use the same currency

We hope that this was able to clear things up for you! If there's ever anything else we can help out with or if you have any questions that we could answer, please feel free to reach out again! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

talal1k
Honored Guest

I’f you want you can have my referral Oculus referals 

if you want some games with it I have a discount for job simulator, super hot and virtual desktop.

just let me know.