cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onward stuck 1.7.7 won't download drop down menu no option to change 1.8

fishhunt
Expert Protege

onward stuck 1.7.7 won't download drop down menu no option to change to 1.8

when i log on only option for onward is 1.7.7 when i download gets to 268mb drops out and says contact support

when log onto meta quest site only have option for onward is 1.7.7 they need to update my account.

any body having same problem 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we see you're stuck with an older version of Onward. We understand how important it is to have the latest versions of our favorite games, so we will do everything we can to help.

At this time, we are aware of many users experiencing this same type of update issue. We want to assure you that our team is actively working on correcting this issue, so you can get back to gaming. In the meantime, you can try to troubleshoot this issue:

• Restart your headset
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app

If these steps don't work for you, we advise that you periodically check back to see if our team has fixed it so the update is available. We hope this helps put your mind at ease knowing you are not alone, and we are working on finding a resolution. 🙏

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!