cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pc wont connect to oculus

enchohhh
Honored Guest

I can't connect my oculus to my pc. It says that the meta app and my oculus aren't compatible, but my quest 2 has the latest update. And im using a cable

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @enchohhh. We know how important the extra graphics from PC VR can be for many users, and we would be happy to provide you with as much information as we can to get you going in VR once again. To get started, please review the information below:

1. Double check that your PC meets the requirements: Requirements to use Meta Quest Link
  2. Ensure that you are using a proper Link Cable that meets all of the requirements: Meta Quest Link Cable
    • Third party cables may work, but are not directly supported.
  3. Check your headset settings and make sure that "Air Link" is disabled when trying to use a Link Cable.
  4. Review and follow all of the steps to set up and enable Meta Quest Link: Set up Meta Quest Link

If after reviewing all of the requirements, cable specifications, headset settings, and proper set up steps, you still get the reported errors, please let us know. If you are able to send a screenshot of the error, we would be happy to investigate further and see if we can help you get going in PC VR quickly! We hope to hear from you soon.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @enchohhh. We wanted to reach out again to see if you were still having issues getting your headset connected to your PC. We know how wonderful a good PC VR experience can be, and we would be more than happy to assist you however we can. Just let us know if you need further assistance! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?