cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pcvr cursor issue

ogmygodhesgay
Honored Guest

when i play PCVR games through the oculus app i cant find out how to select things on my desktop, for example i am trying to select something on google or something, basically when i put my right controller cursor on the screen and press the trigger or a button, absolutely nothing happens. and as far as vie seen everyone else can select things but I can

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how dissatisfying it is to be having PCVR cursor issues, so lets dive into this further! We have a few questions we'd like to ask in attempt to solve this problem. 

• When did you first notice this issue arise?
  • Which steps have you already tried to solve this issue?
  • Are you only noticing this issue with specific games?
  • If you could, please also attach a video showing this happening.

Once you provide that information, we will be pleased to assist you further. We will be patiently waiting for your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we just wanted to follow up to see if you were able to resolve the PCVR cursor issues you were experiencing. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We will be patiently waiting for your response! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!