cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quest2 link

Crimsonluck
Honored Guest

when i bootee up quest link the only thing that appeared was a black screen. I've already tried closing the app and reopening it along with unplugging the cord and replugging it in. Neither seems to do anything. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem, every time I try to connect to the computer, everything says that it is well connected, but all I see in my goggles is a black screen. I tried turning the goggles on and off, updated to the latest version, I used to be able to connect normally and now suddenly there is this problem

SHODOTH_0-1706041117095.png

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We appreciate you reaching out to voice your concern. We hate to hear that you're having issues getting your device connected. We definitely want our users to get the best experience possible when gaming with us. So rest assured, we'll be happy to assist you with this. 

To start, we'd like to gather a few more details from you so that we can better determine the next steps:

• How long has this been an issue for you?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you already tried?
  • Has the headset been dropped or mishandled?

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you on this.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again, @Crimsonluck. We wanted to follow up with you and see if you still need assistance with your PC issue! We will be patiently waiting for your response and hope to get you back on track!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?