cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your computer doesn't meet the updated minimum specifications"

itsboog112
Honored Guest

Please help, I'm not very computer smart, this is the first laptop I've ever owned, but I know enough to know I meet all the requirements. 

I have an AMD Ryzen 5 5600H which I believe is better than the required AMD Ryzen 5 1500X.

And both my Nividia gpu and AMD gpu are supported.

So how does my laptop not meet minimum requirements when it does, I just want to play a game I've always dreamed of playing and was super excited to finally be able to play it. If someone knows how to fix this, please help.

5 REPLIES 5

You seem to think you have two GPUs. Do you know which models they are?

Hey there itsboog112! We saw you were having some errors while trying to use PCVR. We know it can be discouraging but we'd love to help! 

As previously stated, you seem to be running 2 different GPUs. One being an AMD, and the other a NVIDIA. When checking the requirements, were you sure to check the Link requirements?

Also, have you attempted to update your drivers for both cards? How about Windows 10 to the latest version?

If so, don't hesitate to reach back out for some more help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey itsboog112! Just reaching back out to see if the steps provided seemed to help with your minimum specifications error. If not, you can reach right back out with an update and we'd love to see what we could do!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

abele.michela
Honored Guest

Hello! I have similar issues. My laptop is an MSI M15 stealth, that i already used to run videogames for my PhD work with link cable from the laptop to my oculus quest 2. 

My GPus are:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI with Max-Q Design

Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics

After updating both the headset and the laptop program, the laptop program stopped working by saying that my graphic card was not compatibe. 
Both my Graphic card dirvers have the newest driver installed, and nothing else changed apart from the program update. Is there a way to fix it? My laptop was running the game flawlessly before the update..

Hey there! We appreciate you letting us know your having a few issues with your VR headset and PC connection. Due to the limited tools we have through our Forums we will need you to get connected with us through our Meta Store Support. There one of our awesome agents can get a better look at this for you and get you back on track! Please provide your logs by following these steps here  and then click here to get connected with us.