cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reconnecting from absence

satch.franklin
Level 2

Hi , I've, been out of action for over 5 months, when i got back i had to turn internet back on, phone, x box you know ,get back to normal,, well i cannot log in to my Oculus account with face book or oculus as its asking for me to open default browser (Chrome) in my case but cant see what to do next. on Oculus Rift which i love (cant afford the new stuff as i 'm 70Yrs and retired) so i'm keeping the rift. i'm on Dell G5 15 gaming pc. all i want to do is log in, play my purchased games and escape the Mrs. for a while. what do you need from me to be able to help me? if you can!

all the best, Satch franklin

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @satch.franklin! It appears that you are having some issues with getting logged into your account. We understand how much of a bummer that can be and we'd love to help you out with this! In order to troubleshoot with you a little more in depth, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya! We haven't heard from you. We want to make sure we get you logged into your account so you can get gaming again soon! If you still need assistance, please reach back out by following the steps above, and we'll be more than happy to assist you further!