Did you mean: 

redeem diffrent promo code

redra
Honored Guest

hi there

i want to use a friend referral  to buy asgard wrath 2 
but it seems its locked on the 10% code rather then the 25% 
probably due to a miss click along the way
how do i remove the current code from the system ?
nothing was used nothing was purchased.

thats the message i get 
It looks like you’ve already accepted a referral for Asgard's Wrath 2. When you purchase this app, your referral code will automatically be applied at checkout

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @redra🙂

probably the code is not locked to 10% because of a miss click, but because your friend has already sent a lot of this referral link.

You can't remove a code after you've accepted a link, and you can't accept a new referral link for the same game.

You have to wait 7 days, then the referral link is expired and you can accept a new one.

Or you decide to buy the game with only 10% off😁

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @redra🙂

probably the code is not locked to 10% because of a miss click, but because your friend has already sent a lot of this referral link.

You can't remove a code after you've accepted a link, and you can't accept a new referral link for the same game.

You have to wait 7 days, then the referral link is expired and you can accept a new one.

Or you decide to buy the game with only 10% off😁

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?