cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referrals

ships.ahay
Honored Guest

i received a referral for the oulas quest 2 from my friend and excepted the referral . i then ordered it and received it. and then activated it and started a new account but they stated that it would be on there as soon as i activated me headset he has not received his credit and i did not receive my credit. please help

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ships.ahay! We would love to help you and your friend out with this referral issue. So that we can start looking into this, we'd like to invite you to our PMs. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again, @ships.ahay! We're checking in on you to ask if you still need help with your referral credits? If you do, just reach back out to us here and we'll gladly get started on this. 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ships.ahay! We would love to help you and your friend out with this referral issue. So that we can start looking into this, we'd like to invite you to our PMs. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again, @ships.ahay! We're checking in on you to ask if you still need help with your referral credits? If you do, just reach back out to us here and we'll gladly get started on this. 🙂

Wolflugaru
Honored Guest

same here i sent my brother a referral and he got a new quest 2 and clicked the link as instructions said to the logged in then activated his headset and nothing no credits nothing . then we see different instructions saying if using mobile app do it in this other way well i didnt know you could do it without the mobile app and now its like too late maybe? thats totally messed up. i bought mijne last months and his this month and alot of accessories and was counting on the referral credits and nothing?!  we both live in california and i know we are in a region that qualifies for the credits so they cant say were not and plus i was given a referral from a friens a month before i got my quest and i just hit the link then had to get the app then had to create my account and that was it when i got my quest last month and activated the headset the credit was there within a day if not sooner so i dont understand this at all?!

Hello there, @Wolflugaru. The referral program is a great way for new Quest users to take a step into seeing what games they enjoy and for them to get acclimated to our store. We would love to look into this for you. With that being said, we'd also like to share some info with you pertaining to the referral program, which can be found here. We also wanted to share a quick list of the requirements for the referral program:

• To make a referral, you must have a registered Quest 2, Quest 3, or Quest Pro.
  • The recipient's Meta account cannot already be associated with any Meta Quest devices.
  • The referral recipient must be registering a new Meta Quest 2, Quest 3, or Quest Pro.
  • The device must be new, not refurbished, and not previously registered to another account.
  • Both accounts must be in a Meta Quest-supported country.
  • They don't need to be from the same country.
  • Both the referrer and the recipient must be at least 18 years old (19 in South Korea).
  • The referral code must be applied before setting up the new Quest device.

Please let us know if you have met these requirements, and if you have, we can move forward accordingly. We truly appreciate your time, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?