cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

right eye artefacts on Adobe Medium

marc.weber.9461
Explorer

I got a Quadro K6000. Seems to work. However with the Adobe Medium Painting app only the right eye it looks like when something drawn gets into the view all vertexes have edges to one point and/or there is some flickering.

Is this a problem with the app or my graphic card or driver?

I found some hints to reinstall with manual -> clean which didn't fix it.

Is there anything I can easily do to troubleshoot the issue ?

With a different nvidia same PC the app was fine some month ago if I recall correctly.

the darker areas are flickering and sometimes they look like all pointing to the same nearby point (origin?) distorting the experiencethe darker areas are flickering and sometimes they look like all pointing to the same nearby point (origin?) distorting the experience

I tried like 4 different apps and all seemed to be fine though.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @marc.weber.946! We know it can be confusing when something suddenly stops working right, and we're here to help figure it out!

If this started happening after switching your GPU and that was the only thing that changed with your setup, that could be a cause of what's happening. We took a look, and the GPU you have should be compatible, so definitely check that your drivers and everything are up to date too.

If that doesn't help, the next step we would suggest is submitting a ticket to our Support Team here. Please include a copy of your Oculus logs as well so that our experts can take a closer look into your setup and try to pinpoint what's going on to best help you.

Lastly, if you are only having issues in this specific app (Medium by Adobe), it may be something not working right with that specific app. In that case, we would recommend that you reach out to the developer for further assistance. You can find their website here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

marc.weber.9461
Explorer

The K6000 has display port. Should an adopter work? Cause I only got a display with DVI -> HDMI.

But waiting for a second adapter. Thanks for your reply. Got the logs. Will create a ticket and find out.

marc.weber.9461
Explorer

Yes, DisplayPort both work with the new 2nd adapter.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?