cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sdk 1.0

genetransfer
Explorer
I've been developing with sdk through to 0.8 and havn't the funds for cv1, yet but when I do, will it come with the sdk so I can integrate sdk 1.0 with my custom engine? or do I have to ask for this? thanks for any help in this.
5 REPLIES 5

charlton_3393
Heroic Explorer
The 1.0 SDK came out in december last year (EDIT: To developers only, along with 1.1, 1.2, ect.) The 1.3 SDK will be released to everybody on March 28th, assuming midnight :), whether that is the time based on your own country or just east coast america IDK
Specs: - Windows 10 Pro x64 OS - ASRock H87 Performance Motherboard - Intel Core I7 4770 @ 3.40GHz Haswell Processor - Reference Radeon RX 480 GPU - 32GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 RAM

genetransfer
Explorer
must have not been special enough as I was in alpha testing but didn't hear of it (at least not without being able to get the hardware by having a release date title). doesn't matter though as long as I'll be able to integrate it with my engine, just wasn't sure what was happening with it - if only runtimes would be released and didn't know what was happening with sdk. thanks, 2 days then hopefully 🙂

kojack
MVP
MVP

must have not been special enough as I was in alpha testing but didn't hear of it

Yeah, the regular alpha testers didn't get any of the 1.x series, just the launch title devs (hopefully some of them plugged in their old dk2s for a little testing).
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
1.1 shalt thou not design for.  Neither shalt thou design for 1.2, excepting that thou then proceed to 1.3.  1.0 is right out.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

ejz6837
Explorer
I'd expect the new software to be released around 10am pacific time on Monday, maybe later, certainly not before.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?