cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[solved] oculus touch activation problems in store

m3gatr0n12345
Level 2
Hello guys,

I've bought the Oculus Rift and although I found it great, there was something still missing so my girlfriend went out and bought the Oculus Touch (my 30th present - from Saturn in Germany). 
Everything is great, my only problem is this: I haven't received Oculus Medium, Quill and Dead and Buried for free in my library.

This is my only account that I have. Everything is up to date (Rift and Windows). Is there a way to check (using the Device Serial) if the controllers where used with another account? 
Of course she could go to the store and exchange them, but I would prefer to avoid the hassle, if possible.

Thank you very much in advance
4 REPLIES 4

m3gatr0n12345
Level 2
Hi guys,

After reading how much it takes for a ticket to get solved, I've decided to go to the store and replace the controllers.
I came straight home, reinstalled the controllers and the free games were available in my library immediatelly.

Have a great weekend y'all, I know I will !

flexy123
Level 9
Oups...Saturn selling a returned item??

Nukular91
Level 2
Same shit happened to me today. Batteries were already inside the controllers. Bought them at german media markt. Will return them tomorrow and never buy in this store again.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same happened to me. Bought them from MediaMarkt in Germany. Controller with batteries inside and no free games. The seller was surprised and clueless. I will try it again from a different Store..