cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

space sense button missing

BielzBiel
Honored Guest

i bought my oculus 2 about 2 days ago and i turn on this setting called "space sense" and today i went to turn it off the button is gone and it is really annoying me because it highlights my desk while i am playing. HOW CAN I TURN IT OFF!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

iMight404
Retired Support

Hey everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Definitely not a situation you want to be in for sure. As of right now, we've alerted the Engineering team and they're working on getting a fix out. In the meantime, there's two temporary solutions to the issue while you all are waiting for a fix. 

> Factory Reset
> Use a stationary guardian

Keep in mind if you opt for a factory reset, you'll want to enable cloud backup and back up your data, otherwise it'll be erased. As always, please keep us updated in this thread so we can gather cases and use this data for the future. Thanks!

Take your destiny into your own hands. Sand cannot keep a shape by itself, but add water and it becomes malleable. Fate can be such, if you add the right element.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

nathan_h97
Honored Guest

i have the same problem i have looked everywhere and space sense is just completely gone

melanor9
Explorer

i do have the very same problem with space sense.

its gone from experimental settings

joseph.chavis.718
Honored Guest

Same **bleep** to me pissing me off

joseph.chavis.718
Honored Guest

Can you not read the button isn't there fix your **bleep**!

Lodoss82
Protege

super easy? We wish... THE BUTTON IS GONE, it's even in the title... after activate this horrible option the botton disappear and we can not take it off anymore

NachoHat
Honored Guest

Same issue. This thread is the first thing that shows up. In previous versions it was in the guardian settings / experimental but I can not find it anywhere and using the search function in settings has 0 results! Where the heck did it go?

Robrhapsody
Honored Guest

Please fix!! I've had the same issue since fathers day. Wouldn't there be an update by now. There are forums with people complaining everywhere. 

Lichnich
Honored Guest

I have the same issue, for now you can disable the guardian in the experimental features. But this is a little bit dangerous.

lmore377
Honored Guest

Same issue here. Wanted to crank up the sensitivity a bit but the settings for it are completely gone BUT it's still active. If I wave my arm around without holding my controller i can see it working. I'm on v41