cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stains and black dots traces on screen

borakisaca
Honored Guest

ı use my quest and close...not exposed to sunlight...one day later ı opened and ı saw some stains.  how can ı send  to service for control pls help me...

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @borakisaca, we see you are experiencing some issues with your lens. We understand how important this may be and we want to help. So that we may understand the situation better, can you tell us when and where did you start seeing these dots on your screen? If you are also able to provide us a picture of the issue, that would be most helpful too!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @borakisaca, thank you for reaching out to us from the PM's. If you need further assistance for your lens' issue, please reach out us from Meta Store Support. Hope this was useful information and have a nice day! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ı will post with Fedex to service ...maybe they will change but  will I send callbox or only vr  glasses