cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the pop up to give access to the data is not shown

Eloibosch
Honored Guest

I accidentally set it to allow whenever and whenever I want to use my link cable and the headset doesn't detect it. can you help me please

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Eloibosch! We were passing through and noticed you were having PCVR issues, and wanted to make sure you got the assistance you needed. We would be more than happy to look into this further for you! We hope this new year has found you healthy and happy. There are a few questions that we have, just for further clarification, so that we may best assist you with this:

• When was the last time you used your device?
  • Have you ever tried using PCVR before?
  • Is your device fully updated?
  • If you have tried linking your PC before, has anything changed since then (i.e. network, ethernet, passwords) etc.?

We look forward to hearing back from you and working together towards a resolution on this! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again, @Eloibosch! We just wanted to follow-up with you and see if you're needing assistance still. If you do, please let us know!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I fixed it but when I tried to run it oculus says that I can only use a low quality game but in the headset it doesn't apear anything I ve got an amd radeon 6400 and a intel core i7

Hey there, @Eloibosch! We want you to have the best VR experience possible, so being able to play high-quality games is a must! So we can best assist with the issue you're experiencing, kindly tell us what VR headset you are using.

This information helps us out a lot. We look forward to your reply!

Hi again, @Eloibosch! We just wanted to check to see if you still needed any help. If so, please let us know!

Im using a meta quest 2

Hi @Eloibosch! Thank you for the swift response. We know it's no fun to not be able to use our devices to their full capacity so we would love to help getting this issue resolved for you. If you haven't yet, try these troubleshooting steps to resolved this low quality issue.

• Disconnect the headset cable from the PC and from the headset and inspect it for bent pins, frays, twists, kinks.
  • When reconnecting to the PC, connect the USB cable first, then the display port cable to the dedicated graphics card.
  • Confirm how the headset is connected, making sure that the headset and primary monitor are connected to the same video card.
  • Reinstall the Oculus desktop app
  • Restart the computer

We've seen this help others in the past, however if you need further assistance don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?