cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trial version leads to inability to purchase

jacek20220205
Protege

I wanted to buy bundle with "MOTHERGUNSHIP: FORGE" (I already have Sweet Surrender).

But first I installed trial version of MOTHERGUNSHIP: FORGE, I enjoyed it, after time limit I uninstalled it from the Quest.

However... I can't buy bundle anymore.

On website It says:

"Masz już 1 element z tego pakietu, dlatego jego cena zostanie odjęta od sumy." (you already have 1 element, price will be lower" (because I already have Sweet Surrender)

But instead buy button I see "purchased". So I can't click anything.

On mobile app there is button to buy, but when I click it it says I already have this item.

So I can't purchase the bundle.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jacek, we see that you are having an issue with purchasing a bundle, and we know this has taken you away from being able to enjoy your device like you want to, so we would like to look into this further for you. If you could please send us a private message then we can see about your options. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Jacek! We are just checking in on you. Were you still needing help with that bundle? We would love to help. Just send us a reply and we can get started!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Bundle is no longer available but I assume bug in your system still exists.